Thursday, November 08, 2007

haiz

on tuesday, i went home with filina and halfway thru the bus ride...we felt hungry...so went to vivo to eat toastbox!! i luv toastbox!! super long nv eat tat alr!! so i was v v v happy that i still can like eat it despite my crazy workload...(i can blog as well haha)

wednesday...i went sch for my last geo lecture *sighz* i'm gg to miss the lecturer a lot hahahaz...so super funny...he wanted to show us this video that he claimed was related to the topic...den it turned out to be CNA interview with him!!! hahahaz i was laughing like mad...he's so funny!!!

doing my ninja report....*headache* still got cell bio ca2 *gosh*...thankfully, bioinfo deadline is postponed *cheers*

i cant believe this....but my beloved agent xyz camp in sch to do bioinfo proj...I REALLY CANT BELIEVE!! maybe i'll camp in sch one day too...if i'm bored hahahaz

i need to sleep TATA!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home