Sunday, November 04, 2007

i'm fine!

yeah pple!! i'm fine!! hahaz getting a lot of care and concern from a lot of pple!! felt so loved and this shows i'm still popular hahahaz *kiddingz*

i feel a lot better after buying 2 pair of shoes just now at amk hub while having dinner with my parents...and is my mama buy for mi de *cheers*

i had korean mixed rice for dinner...and the auntie nearby was laughing v hard at my conversation abt the korean mixed rice with my papa...she was really laughing v hard and looking at us...v funny meh? cos my papa was commenting i paid $5 for dog food hahaz...and tink it was unbelieveable...den i was laughing at his plate of roast duck rice for a freaking $7...

maybe i'm a bit cranky after chionging proj...i laughed at every single thing my parents say hahaz...super funny la...i luv my parents!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home