Saturday, November 03, 2007

pissed off

i'm v v v v v v irritated :) with all the projects that i'm currently doing now...and the main thing is i'm not pissed off with myself (infer).

i dun complain doesnt mean i have no other projects to do...in fact i got 5 projects on my hand now! basic trans, biocomputing, film analysis, gek report and geography...and to add on to my misery, my cell bio ca2 is coming up and it has a lot to rmb...i can come for meetings is not because i'm very free but because i can schedule my time well and i know my priorities...

all the deadlines are coming and the work not done so i'm not happy cos not everyone is like mi...not that it's their fault just that i'm not happy becos i'm pmsing or whatsoever (pple always think that women are not happy becos they are having pms if they are young or menopause when they are old)...i'm jus unhappy that my plans are being destroyed...

i most probably going to stop being irritated or unhappy after blogging cos i dun wan to become an old hag and i oso dun wan to live in unhappiness for so long...though i'm like feeling irritated since yesterday...

i'm gg to get my work done and probably go out to shop for more nail polish so i can make myself happier...

i'm sorry to yijun for scaring her with my pretty bad mood by saying word that i shouldnt say...and i felt so super UNGLAM!! i'm verbal but she's action typed la, she stepped on my toes in her anger accidentally hahaz...

well but that doesnt mean i dun enjoy the time spent on proj....i onli like those 2 person projects...so dun worry i'm not angry with the whole world! i'm not an emo kid as described by agent xyz and pixie c hahaz...i dun listen to my chemical romance hahaz neither do i slash my wrist or wear black eyeliner hahaz...i'm really amused by agent xyz and pixie c la (i'm protecting their identity)...how can someone acty forgot how snow white woke up??!! hahaz and i think she really believe wut i told her...that the prince charming's horse accidentally stepped on the coffin and accidentally resusitate her hohoz...

enuff of grumbling!!! do work!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home