Wednesday, April 04, 2007

unglam!

yeah today is ss group outing!! we went settler's cafe to play games!! so we spent a few hours there playing different boardgames and end off with monopoly hahaz woah~

*not for easily disgusted pple*
and i'm pretty sorry that i traumatized my friends by puking oppz....i wanted to "ren" till i reach home like i normally do...but holland v is sort of 10 thousand miles away from my house hahaz and i dun wan to choke on my vomit heez like swallow my vomit back yeeeewwwwwwwwwww i did it once argh...dun worry friends, i always puke after toking or laughing too much during meals, juz some indigestion problems...and after puking i'm ok! feel lighter somemore hohoz...i prefer puking at home though hahaz cos it's super unglam to puke outside argh!!!!!!!! anyway i'm not the only one who haf this syndrome hahaz...my beloved filina oso la hohoz no wonder we are good frens haaz
YAR! and i muz thnx my parents for taking mi home!! so blissed....they came all over from the east lo *muackz*

*june must start mugging*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home