Tuesday, March 13, 2007

stupid

hmm on sunday, i think i faced some muscle co-ordination problems...i took 2 mangas, saiyuki reload, which were much heavier than the normal one using both of my hands. so i happily wanted to put it in the paper bag so i can return to my cousin...so right hand first, i released the book in my right hand...and at the same time i oso happily released my left hand :) TAH DAH!!! the book on my left hand landed vertically and forcefully down on my left foot...i was like "OUCH" it's so painful...blue black alr and it's painful when i walk sobs...my mother was like "stupid, you" which i agree la hahaz...sometimes brains juz dun function that well....

i'm so sleepy today!! lec starts at 10am and i think i was stoning...the lecturer voice v soothing hahaz and make mi feel like sleeping...den had my brunch at subway with yijun (she skipped lect! so bad)...den came back to science and slack with weiting and chelsia all the way till biodiversity lect...

biodiversity is quite interesting haaz...i'm amused at how to lure the tapeworm out of your nose tat part...issit meant to be a joke? he said sth like placing a plate of food in front of u, den put ur head on the table...den the worm will climb out of ur nose and den u muz hammer it wahahaz i'm so grossed out by tapeworms...oh and i saw a lot of sotongs in today lect hahaz i feel like eating sotongs from blk 85 ARGH!! i cannot resist seafood!!

anyway i'm super hungry after lect but still need to give tuition...my tutee still ask me to help her catch cockroach...i was like "no...this type of thing, must do it yourself" hahaz the truth is i dun even dare to go near a cockroach la hahaz still ask mi to catch hohoz...

after tuition my father took mi to dinner at boon tong kee chicken rice. YUMMY!! i always luv the chicken rice there and i'm so happy abt my dinner that i ate until i almost exploded. i missed the katong's food...my recommendations are as follows...

1) the boon tong kee chicken rice
2) the chicken rice stall in katong shopping centre coffee shop
3) the katong laksa nearest to the katong shopping ctr
4) the beancurd thing with a lot of ingredient inside (tau kwa po) they keep shifting, now i dunno where are they
5) the an bang niang tou fu
6) the kaya from tis confectionery

during my pri sch days, i had tuition at katong mall den after tuition, i will eat my lunch at the katong area with my parents...so memorable wahahaz...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home