Thursday, March 29, 2007

horror

Warning: Not for the faint hearted hohoz

while i was drinking milo, my father start to ask me if i wan to go chalet cos i was viewing some chalet sites yest nite...den after tat he said "you not scared of..." den he sat upright and start waving his right hand slowly like "LONG PO" wahahahaz i laugh like nobody's business haz he's so funny...ya tats my father having a heart of a teenager well maybe child la wahahaz...he's juz a bit more childish than mi...so i think it runs in the family which is young at heart and of cos young appearance...hohoz

ok speaking of the chalet...last time my father's company had this chalet at pasir ris...since primary sch we'll sometimes had family and friends gathering at the chalet...it's double storey, well equipped with rooms and kitchen...it's like a house la...i dunno but since young i dun like the idea of staying in the room alone cos it's pretty scary...but i nv encounter anything strange...
in sec 3, the chalet was bought over...and while i checked the net yest...i know now it's wut organisation le wahaha (cannot reveal here hohoz can ptely ask mi)...ok tats not the main pt....anyway did u all watch incredible tales hosted by UTT!!! hahaz...coincidentally i caught one episode of it and it was featuring the same chalet as my father's ex company....i was a bit freaked out so i quickly ask my papa to watch with mi hahaz...

apparently there was a lady who wanted to elope with her lover...and they agreed to meet up at the house (the present chalet)...and obviously that guy nv turned up due to some reason...and the lady committed suicide in one of the room at the chalet...budden it was said that she lingers around the chalet to wait for her lover....

den my father, thinking that the story had not terrified me enough, continued to say....he told mi that last time his colleagues went to the chalet den got 4 guys only...so they play mahjong at the living room...at abt 2am plus...all of them heard a woman's cries from the room above....so they freaked out and quickly went home.....argh so freaky...

i'm actually a bit tensed writing this hahaz and my mother suddenly tok so loudly...ok a bit scared wahahahaz...my father likes to tell mi horror stories...but my mother will stare at him if she caught him telling mi wahahaz i luv my family!! my mama tink i'm super easily terrified hahaz...den when me and my father watch horror movies on tv...she will sit down den mute the tv...den we will be like "ermz...v loud hor?"...den at the scariest part, she'll change channel lo...i think she's more terrified than mi hahaz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home