Sunday, November 12, 2006

long time

woah i din blog for quite some times...think better for mi to blog a bit now before i totally forget the existence of my blog...

well there's nothing much abt my life in these days...all it's abt sch haiz....i got no social life *sobz* and yar i'm still doing my organic chem report since saturday morning and i've yet complete it wahahaz...it's crazy...budden i realli think my crystals v nice hahaz well cos a lot of pple say so wahahaz! organic chem prac is fun...the lab report part is not fun at all!! anyway i'll miss my lab benchmates hahaz they are a great bunch of pple and recently i've been gg home with some of them which is pretty nice cos got companion for a long journey home hohoz...

argh exams coming shit...well i think i got not much time to blog for this period of time wahahaz...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home