Monday, October 30, 2006

still sick

oor mi....i'm sick for 3 days!! food poisoning seems to be the cause....

argh i cant take solid food!! well the only thing i can take orally is plain porridge (rice grain with water) with the chye sin stuff and glucose solution!! oh gosh all these make mi lose my appetite :( but i oso dun eat a lot cos of my bloated stomache...haiz no energy :(

i wan to go on diet but not this way!! i'm so giddy! recover soon i hope...

List of things i want to eat:
  1. Eggs (argh how could i ever, ever survive? without eggs)
  2. chicken rice (i saw my mother eating that yesterday)
  3. KFC (yijun, grace and mimi were eating that today in front of mi while i was happily drinking glucose)
  4. curry (i saw lots of them at my auntie's house!!)
  5. noodles and rice (i'm so hungry)
  6. pizza (supreme chicken, hawaiian and seafood)
  7. dim sum (my har gow *yummy*)
  8. Xtrim!! hahahaz kiddingz i dun take tat. well after eating all those muz make sure i dun grow fat hahaz

continue doing my lab report...JIA YOU!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home