Friday, October 13, 2006

speak chinese

well yest had organic chem prac...it was quite fun acty hahaz i luv recrystallizations haha i luv making crystals hohoz...my ta said that my crystals are perfect wahahahaz...acty i dun quite believe hohoz well my bench is the highly dangerous one hahaz cos got explosions here and there lar!! i was fearing for my life...and den they were saying that the more quiet ur solution seems to be, the more likely it will explode hahaz so everyone get so panicky if the solution went quiet and quickly close the fume hoods hahaz so funny...and i din get to finish my prac and hence i cont doing today...i make a no. of good frens from chem prac hahaz they are all nice pple and a bit crazy like mi hahaz anyway chem ta are always to helpful and friendly hahaz...

anyway went for dinner with yijun, fil and hui min...was quite a funny date wif them...i get amused by myself at times too...like yesterday i was talking in chinese idioms and poems hahaz...cos filina said a phrase in chinese like" how i wish this road will nv end" wahahaz from some shows...den i told her my prince charming will need to be a poet hahaz den the way we talk will be v ancient type...v poetic and every single word is v beautiful hahaz...den i start toking with quite meaningful and beautiful phrases hahaz den i think they all wan to kill mi hahaz...well min min said she cannot stand mi toking in chinese cos my chinese is too perfect hahahaz durh i attend han yu pin yin classes one lo...hohoz...

oh no i'm so sleey in class today...my eyes were barely open during the lecture hahaz but must give some respect u see...so i was like forcing my eyes open and my eyelids started battering hahaz..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home