Tuesday, November 29, 2005

PacKiNg

i finished packing my room!! it looks so much neater!! how come i always never run out of things to throw....think i got too much rubbish in my room.....but now realli look cleaner and more suitable to live in hahahaz

aftet one and a half hour of packing, i found the class photos hahaz....it was under my econs textbook arrrr......so i decided to decorate it and this is my half complete job

i dunno wut to do for the top where i want to write cg 26/04.....cant think of wut to do so i shall go see art attack hahaz my favourite website....nice?? think my mickey butt a bit too big hahahaz nvm cos i dun care...though i know i cant draw v well but i juz want to draw bleahhhh dun care dun care....ok i am crazy

shall go and vacuum floor....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home