Saturday, November 26, 2005

ShOpPiNg!

shopping shopping and shopping woohoo~~ it's realli nice to go shopping with mothers hahahaz cos u not need to pay woohoo~~~ i bought a pink pants! woah woah it's pink!! hahaz i like it yeah!! and i bought a white cropped jacket for tomolo dinner woohoo~~ i quite reserved already hahaz only buy two items hahaz....

i tot life after 'A's will be bored but i'm quite busy hahaz considering my whole of nxt week is fully booked by my frens woohoo~~ isnt life exciting hahaz ok i'm realli v happy!!

argh mi and my cousins have the sentiments.....tat chicken little look like my father hahahahaz....seriously......i finally found someone who look like my papa and tat is chicken little!!

chicken little rox!! oh yes dear mei qi, since i help u do a research on mediterranean food, maybe u can buy a chicken little toy for mi!! hahaz maa yee ya hee maa yee ya huu ma yee ya hoo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home