Sunday, November 27, 2005

WeDDiNg

hmm came back from a wedding dinner....was quite bored throughout the whole thing....cos u know got generation gap....i cant bridge the gap leh cos not here not there....anyway my grandaunt kept mi entertain abt my future wedding hahahaz abt how generous i muz be to treat her at least one bottle of XO.....she's scary man hhahaz drink all sorts of drink....beer, red wine and tea all come together hahaz.....so cool

beside tat, the host kept mi real entertained haha he v corny hahaz and his jokes very funny and corny too....cant help but to laugh hahhaz...example ar....i quote from him one ar "XXX hotel will be giving a gift to the person who manage to catch the cork, not his cock ar, but the cork"...den i was like hahhahaz how to catch....i got the joke and thank god he din translate it to mandarin hahaz...he is funny man...nv see such a lively host before hahaz...when taking photos, he take out money to let us smile...hohoz...funny siaz....i reserve him for my wedding hahahaz (if got any)

the bride and bridegroom performed a tango....not v entertaining but it's quite a new idea...so my cousin is the bride hahahaz....the bestman speech makes mi want to sleep....sound like he's the one getting married...din really enjoy the dinner hahaz...cos the service is like

oh yes i muz announce tat i am 18 and i've graduated from jc already.....STOP asking my parents i still in sec sch ar? arghhh......every chinese new year everyone will think tat i still in sec sch....yes though i'm supposed to be the youngest in both family lines....but hey i'm growing!! somemore i not v tiny and petite leh...i'm huge and quite tall hahaz they tot i dun grow old....sighz...my aunt came over and ask mi mama 'she in sec sch ar' den i gave the 'sighz' look and i told her 'i graduated from jc liaoz' and my relatives all laugh at my expression...maybe i should accept my fate...it's better to look young den someone calling me auntie....

was taking my cousin's new car....quite cool ar.....but a bit worrying cos he only started driving for 2 months....hmm but got his papa and my papa to guide him...so quite ok.....

tml mahjong session and i gg to get jay's cd .... i dun care hahaz who cares anyway....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home