Sunday, September 25, 2005

:)

Your Animal Personality
Your Power Animal: Eagle
Animal You Were in a Past Life: Whale
You are active, a challenger, and optimistic.Hard-working, you are always working towards a set goal.
The Animal Personality Test


ohhhh quite accurate siaz....everybody can go try this site cos i tot most of them are quite accurate http://www.blogthings.com. acty i do set goals for myself but i'm quite lazy to be exact...cos i cant get myself to sit down for long...i juz like to jump abt and tok ard.... u noe, preparation for 'A' is a torture for mi....cos i have to stay home and tok to myself! and i realise my ears are getting v sensitive....i'm so used to silent tat my noise tolerant is v low....tat time when i sang ktv with my cousins....my ear drums are like breaking but last time i dun have this type of problem before....sighz...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home