Friday, September 23, 2005

pReLiMs OvEr!!

yeah prelims over!! i'm so happy though 'A' is coming soon......but i will give myself a break hahaz though i'm always giving myself breaks :)

had chem s paper today hahaz...i acty moved my pen!! i tot i wont be able to do so hahaz....so at least i wun get 0 :P at least i got persevere.....i think my neighbours like giving up already cos they kept flipping the paper.....i'm so demoralised...

never mind.......it's over hahaz game over :_( i shall watch 'full house' later got the rain and song hye gyong.....it looks nice....i shall watch this while waiting for my stairwas to heaven....should i buy the vcd?? cos i only want to see kwon sang woo hahaz i shall paste him ard my house yeah! he's my husband yeah!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home