Sunday, September 25, 2005

my legs are no longer mine

ok i spend the morning watching full house...i woke up at 9 to watch...still got 2 more discs to go shall finish watching it tml....hahaz i think rain is cute but not handsome hahaz i like it when he smile cos i cant find his eyes hahaha! oh song hye kyo is so pretty! i seldom say gals pretty one le so she muz be really v pretty....

ok i watched the chow yun fatt movie on ch 8 and i tot it's nice hahaz...yar uncle fatt is a good actor and i like uncle lau (andy) too! i want to watch his latest film...cos i think it's quite nice?

i went suntec with my parents den we went to shop ard and eat and den we walk to esplanade to see see....and my legs are breaking...my mother enjoy taking pictures much more than mi hahaz...all photos got her but no me *sighz* wanted to take a walk outside esplanade but it rained! argh my legs v tired sobz

tomolo singing ktv with my classmates! ok i muz train my voice hahaz....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home