Thursday, April 01, 2010

poster presentation

just when i thought i could get done and over with my poster presentation, one of my examiners failed to turn up and i had to present another day =.= what a cruel april's fool day joke. eh my examiner is quite a nice person haha though i am stumped by the statistics part (obvious he is pro with it) but not he's not tat intimidating after all! hopefully the other one is ok... *cross fingers*

heard some rumours or rather facts that some examiner left students crying by walking away when the student just started a little on the presentation....tat's totally cruel...



MY POSTER!!! one whole year of hard work! *tears in my eyes*

haha gotta work on my lab report and thesis!! gosh lots to edit from my first draft! lalala

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home