Tuesday, September 01, 2009

no wonder

being in year 4 is definitely an experience of a kind... for the past 3 years in NUS, i can pretend that i dun exist at all...by hiding in a corner during lectures...blending in into the surroundings or morph myself into the chairs etc...

since the end of year 3 when i first started out on fyp...i know i cant pretend i dun exist anymore hahaz...i am being watched...haha sounds scary but it's a form of care and concern =) i'm glad to have a mentor that will keep a constant lookout for us and provide us with a lot of assistance...i'm finally not unnoticed anymore! hahaz and starts to get busy...and it's really independent learning =)

this 2 weeks had been a real exhausting one for me! hope things get a little better soon! and i seriously start to cherish my weekend a lot a lot and a lot! fortunately my lab doesnt operate on weekends hehehe!

saturday shall venture out to offshore islands to do my beach assignment! all the best to me and hope that IT DUN RAIN!!! RAIN RAIN GO AWAY!

i am trying to love myself more by....
1) eating on time
2) sleeping early
3) NOT TO LET ETHIDIUM BROMIDE TOUCH ME! must stay clean from all those carcinogens!! so i need to stay awake in lab! dun let ethidium bromide have a chance to intercalate my DNA hehehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home