Friday, June 12, 2009

nationwide celebration

YUP officially 22nd hahaz! actually dun feel anything much until today! so amused by the things i've gotten lol!!

on monday went liang court to have my very first bday celebration with the HSM gang! ate at tampopo woosh they serve nice food!! hahaz eh we had fun in scaring yf that she might have been made the scapegoat of the company because she signed so many things, and naming out the WHOLE class list from 4/3 because huiqi wans to rmb who was her partner hahaha she insisted is patricia but there's not such person!! lol photos not available becos not with mi hahaha

went to chill out at bronzeit with JClans hahaz frens from jc hehehe...i like the beer wahahaha since beers can make pple fat...must limit man! and den i was so amused by the gift made by my frenz lol!!! i really appreciate their efforts and i luv them much much!!! hahaz omg so mushy! shall start with the mild ones first lol


nice collage!!! v pretty!!! and got my swissbake cake hahaha!!

I LUV THIS!!! hahahaz well if i am close to ji hoo i will be happier BUT THIS IS STILL SO COOL! hahahaz

i am married!!! lol! omg this photo is funny la hahahaz ok i admit my head is big!! but we look compatible hor! LOLX

this is HILARIOUS MAN!! haha i think they had a hard time finding my full front face shot lol and my eyebrows!!! lol GONE with my fringe!! hahahaz budden i still like it!! *muacks* hahaz

cookies!!!! hahaha nice butter cookies!! i ate it at the expense of my teeth lol!! nice nice!!! it takes a lot of effort!! *hugs*

random photos!



haha szehan went the other way so no photo wahaha but he did participate in this nation wide celebration!!!

orh this is v overdued...

thanx to miss ivle coordinators who took this photo for mi in malacca haha!! have fun hunting civets lol

JO made my day again
JO: have fun on you birthday! Bill on me!
ME: hahaha! u say one ar!!! i mail u the bill!!lol
JO: mail it to atlantic ocean!! hahaz put it in a bottle! i will see it when i go to the beach!! write the message i love u (sth liddat)
ME: hahaha!
I LUV TOKING TO JO ON MSN hahaha of cos and all my frens lol!! just tat jo is......so mushy hahaha!!! and naughty lol!!!

to be continued....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home