Friday, May 15, 2009

updates

i am here to blog! durh...lol

well i had started on my fyp so i wun be rotting at home le! though i really enjoy rotting but ahahaz it's better for me to do some work =)

KTV today!! finally! my throat a bit sore but still ok lol anyway it is just WEIRD to sing my fav jolin's "da zhang fu" song in ktv la a bit embarrasing hahaz! and we sang "LOVE STORY" twice haha! omg such an addictive song! we are always having fun in ktv lol!

and yuanfang bot us face masks from taiwan!! omg and i got an additional pressie *blush* hahahaz acty hor i tot it will be some jolin related stuff hahaz i wan to go taiwan too!!!



the mask is cute rite! lol the 4 of us just wear it in the ktv hahaz guess we'll be ostracized if we walk out of the room wearing tat! and i hereby name the lion pencil case "SAMBA"...i got this inspiration from lion king's simba...i think samba's a nice name =) dun u all agree??

it's always fun sitting ard and talk abt the nonsense things we did hahaz...omg lgy reminded me abt the nonsensical things i've said during my chinese oral haha! and we also mentioned abt how lgy and pz had impacted on our lives hahaz academically wise lol!

talking abt my chinese teacher li fang fei haha she's so slack!! i remember she couldnt believe that my higher chinese grade was comparable to the chinese scholars haha! she kept counting and counting... come on! i can write in chinese v well ok with dictionary lol! it's juz tat she dun pay attention to me lol!

4e3 gathering on sun!!! cool!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home