Thursday, October 16, 2008

craby

for once i smell like crap...nope it's crab hahaz...i like life form and function practical cos it juz looks so delicious when i see those marine creatures hahahaz and we get to dissect a crab today...crabs are v dirty lo there are barnacles growing in the gills!!! and i seriously dunno how to write a lab report on tat...and i'm tired!!!! y do i feel so sleepy recently!!!

dissecting crab is really much better than dissecting mouse...the white mouse is so cute...

i'm walking ard in school with my eyes open but not focusing...i can like really walk past my frens without knowing hahaz cos one of them haf to wave real hard to get my attention...i'm juz like zoning out...i'm not dao anyway...i think i heard someone call me dao kia on dunno when...but i dunno who was it cos i was zoning out...oh dear i must haf offended a lot of pple out there hahahaz ermz well so sorry for staring at nowhere...by the time i reached sch, i'm already v tired...squeezing in mrt isnt a v pleasant thing to do...so is squeezing onto 95!

i enjoy stoning :)

i should haf don this long ago....tagged by miss koh
Answer the questions by doing a google image search, take a picture from the first page of results, do it with minimal explanation!

1. Age on my next birthday


2. A place I'd like to visit


3. My favourite place


4. My favourite food


5. My favourite colour


6. My favourite piece of clothing


7. Favourite song


8. My favourite show


9. Name of my S/O/crush (what is this??? i supposed is crush haha gosh i got so many hahaz oppz)


10. Town I'm living in


11. My screen name


12. My first job


13. My dream job


14. A bad habit I have


15. My greatest fear


16. Thing I'd like to do before I die


17. What I'd buy first when I win $1M


18. Time I took to do this


tagging....min min, bebe, elaine, yuanfang

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home