Wednesday, October 08, 2008

my stolen tissue paper

i've recovered le! i starting to feel hungry! haha after feeling bloated since sunday afternoon...i went to see doc on sun nite but i vomitted all the meds out so in the middle of the night i went hospital to get injection...cos i was running a fever, i was asked to sit at the fever patient area with a weird woman...totally freaked out by her when she toked to me...

anyway i skipped sch on mon (official MC haha) and went to sch today onli to witness sth horrible happened to me! haha nth serious la...just tat my tissue paper is "stolen" right in front of me...i left the tissue packet on my desk and when i was packing, the packet flew to the seat in front of me...yijun told me abt it...when i was abt to collect, i saw the girl in front of me taking the tissue pkt. i tot she's gg to return it back to me but i was horrified when she put it in her bag hahaz i think she mistook it for hers...and i was contemplating if i shld go tell her tat the packet of tissue is mine but decided not to cos it's pretty awkward hahaz i watched my tissue left me...

celebrated miss chng bday on sat nite!! surprise surprise! miss clarity cafe is MY idea (trying to piss elaine off, her mac's idea flunked)!!!! hahahaz great place rite!


and i realized i nv take a picture with elaine hahahaz oppz!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home