Monday, August 11, 2008

yeah

my sch is starting on wed!! so i'm like holidaying now! i'm gonna pack my sch bag tml hahahaz as in print all the lect notes, find my pencil case and figure out the locations of the lecture hall!! gosh i haf no idea where are all the lts! i hafen been to sch for months!

anyway this is so overdue hahahaz some photos of me and my colleagues in ica!

me, min min and jiajia! drinking soya bean i think hahahaz

xueying and the rest hahahz as above!

jiamin and us as above!! think it's taken on our KTV trip!


me and gary!
some pictures on my last day!!


the info staff!!!

the ever popular ah bang hahaz

my dearest partner! omg we will tok like nobody business when there's no pple haha will always rmb once when we laugh straight into the customer's face cos of the imitation of ah bang hahaz

eric and me!

yizhen and yokesan!

last but not least....my beau!

mr officer!! haha while i was doing the security guard job, i always tot someone was behind and me. and when i turned ard, i will see this life size poster la! haha he always scare me hahaz!

i dun haf much photos so still got some fellow temps not covered hahaz too bad!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home