Wednesday, March 19, 2008

updates

i din really like update my blog for days!! shows how busy and sleepy i am....i've been sleeping in lectures grrrrrrr....not good!!

i finally finish my biostats tutorial!!! i skipped like 2 tutorials because of CAs...and i finally can attend the upcoming tutorial!! and cosmetics lectures woohoo!!

went to ziting's bday party on sat!! thanks for the invitation!! took photos but dun really wan to post here cos my face look super white wahahaz! my make-up dun go with the camera flashes!!! next time take pic with mi please switch off flash please so i look more yellow than white whahahaz! i'm proud to be an asian!

next week got another CA!!! argh i havent been doing well for CAs.......grrrrrrrr.......I WILL PERSEVERE!!!! and score full marks the nxt round wahahaha!!

and gosh i've been buying quite a lot online grrrrrrrrr.....control control control....and my income is not coming in since my tutees have been cancelling my session arghhhh!! so i'm quite broke *sobs*

STUDY!!! jia you! jia you! JIA YOU!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home