Wednesday, June 13, 2007

birthday

well 20th bdae today!! spent the afternoon giving tuition and slacking...all the way till night hahaz when my parents plus my cousins nick and jasmine went for dinner at parkway c-jade...


jasmine and mi!! the shirt gy,hq,yf and pz got for mi!! i got where!!


mi and my parents!!

after dinner,we went to get cakes and past by the osim exhibit...somehow my parents land their butt on the chairs and refused to get up...we spent quite some times there and they got a uPaPa and isqueeze!!! which is fabulous cos i LOVE isqueeze!!! i'm shocked by my mother's generosity hahaz woohoo


OSIM!!

necklace from my cousin!! i like it!!

we went home squeezing with the isqueeze which is pretty uncomfortable hahaz...at home bday cake!!
me and my cousin jasmine!

my cake!!

mi and my father! do we look alike?

mi and mother! i'm sure we look alike hahaz


family!!

mama, mi, nick and jas!!

20!! MI!

had a great birthday :D




thnx to all that wishes mi wahaha let mi recall the names...
elaine,ch,nickie,nick,jasmine,meiqi,kiayun,sk,tsh,min min,iris,michelle,ting,ziting,yi ning,liangjin,phoebe,yf,fil,quasarz,gabriel,serenna,adeline,diana,samantha,niece,tze horng,lisa,peizhi,gy,hq,yc,jx...
A BIG THANK YOU!! a simple message juz makes my day it shows u all remember hahaz :D really happy!!for those who forgotten...karma will get to you wahahaha (i saw thisat zhang yan's blog) kiddingz ar hahaz i'm quite a forgetful person at times heez

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home