Wednesday, June 06, 2007

shrek

watched shrek 3 today...ermz quite disappointing hahaz not as funny as shrek 1 and 2 :D oh watched it wif sk...i tot i was late...she was later for the dunno how many times *stares* hahaz nvm i cant be mad at her cos tat will cause more wrinkles :D oh i rmb one joke made

sk: the dress (on the mannequin) looks nice
june: ya but i dun like the top part...it makes the shoulder looks wider.
u see the mannequin looks so masculine!
oppz! sorry! (apologize the mannequin)
sk: better apologize if not the mannequin will point her middle finger at you!

hahahaaz so funny...at least i think is funny hohoz

ok later in the night i went my aunt's hse and realised tat my cousin took up a job in london woah i mean the pay hahaz...i hope there's a day tat i can fly to dubai with my aunt to visit my cousin den fly to london to visit the other one...woah...my short term goal *beams*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home