Friday, May 18, 2007

OuTing

Jo brightened up my night yesterday!! orh i juz missed having her around haha!! i can still remember where she sits in sec 3 or 4...just beside the back door...and she'll hit my butt when i gg to toilet *shy* hahaz...well things she said was gross man hahaz but i like it!! luv u jo!! saya cintakan awak hahaz oh did my malay improve??

anyway today went out with sk...conquer far east hohoz...at the mrt i saw shu hui!! my current love and hate hahaz...i luv her for the online spree and hate her for tempting me to spend and spend and spend!! a mixed feeling hahaz overall i still love her more than i hate her hahaz! i luv her!!

anyway din realli buy anything frm far east cos wasnt really in the shopping mood and i really wan to DIY alot of stuff hahaz and den met up with ting and ck at wisma!!

we had a very filling dinner...and had a great girls' talk hahaz...a great laugh too la! laugh until i feel like puking haha...well we were toking abt jc and poly issue..how some poly pple dun like jc pple hahaz and ya it's pretty interesting that we can sit down and tok abt it...well we know each other for like almost 7 years!! hahaz oki wan my MUSEUM TRIP!! and my PICNIC!!

on the way home i saw NINA!!! gosh nv see her in like thousand of years haha i'm exaggerating...nvm clique outing soon!! count on me!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home