Wednesday, May 16, 2007

mama

well today's my mother's 18th birtday!! may she be as youthful as me and hope she will become as patient and mild-tempered as me hahahaz well it's obvious that i have inherited my father's temper hahaz well cos i almost got into an argument with my mama today but it's ok la...cos i've mastered the skill of walking away at the correct time hahaz and try to appease her anger after years of experience

anyway my cousin came over in the afternoon to study...and my father's fren came to repair my tv for mi!! for free!! so nice!! ya i spoilt the tv hahaz...cos i got nth to do at hm except watching tv hahaz...it's working again cool!!

dinner at seng kang yummy!! with parents, jasmine and nicky! dinner was so filling and i'm filled with happiness yeah!! on the journey back home...

June: are they gg to knock down maha bodhi?
Nick: Ya i think so
June: it's so new la! i shifted here when i was in primary 3
Nick: Oh that's 10 years back
June: 10 YEARS BACK? dun bluff mi i where got so old!
*Both of us continue to count*
Nick: oh it's 11 years back...
*I fainted*

i tink i must start accepting the reality and stop thinking that i'm as old as nick hahaz he's 13 this year..not much difference la hahaz

my cousin staying over night at my place! yeah gt someone to tok to hahaz!! no need to tok to my soft toys hohoz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home