Monday, February 12, 2007

happy birthday

Happy 25th Birthday to my father!! hahaz this picture was taken during last year CNY eve reunion dinner hohoz...i look as young as ever hohoz...
i'm only 15!! the salesgirl called mi "girl girl" while i went shopping...i almost fell on the spot hohoz...but i'm happy still wahahaz

i almost forgot abt my father's bdae today unfilial daughter...but i realised it yesterday so we celebrated yesterday at this cafe off katong...


i offered to pay but my papa paid in the end wahahaz and den passed mi the receipt later on and ask mi to pay him back *argh* hahaz...i'm so broke!! i havent got my salary yet!! i will get it by the end of this week hahaz yeah! den i'll be less poor...

i love my parents and my dogs wahahaz

deng long and yue bing!! they are still ard hohoz...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home