Monday, February 05, 2007

hair issues

if one fine day, i tell u that i wan to go trim or cut my hair...u, u, u and U!!! whoever u are, STOP ME! hahaz i wan to grow my hair long again!! it was so long then!! y did i cut it?!! and since my hair is growing fairly long again...pls nv allow mi to cut it short again but trimming is still needed hahaz...i wan to be like sadako hahaz

anyway cny is coming!!! i'm happy :D!! however, i still havent got my cny clothes *gasps*...but i got my cny shoes!! the pair of jap wedges that i like since last year!! juz as i thot it was gone for good, i found it at tampines mall hahaz...

i think i'm addicted to fancl products and that's v bad cos i'm running low on fund :( i hope money will start dropping from the sky tomolo hahaz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home