Friday, April 07, 2006

one man show

basically i'm now working alone!!! juz mi...alone...this will most prob last for a few days before we go back to the 2 pple shift....bored ar!!!

i juz digged out all those neoprints i've taken over the years and it's like A LOT!! since so free at work so i will be rearranging them tml wahahahaz and perhaps can take a snap and post it on my blog.....i realised my blog has not much pictures....

oh yes while i was looking at my secondary school pictures....i realised i've changed hahahaz....my mama say so too and she laughed at my picts.....so mean......take more neoprints soon i hope :P

anyway i realised tjc mardi gras is on 13 april issit?? hahaz shit i miss tj oh no!! the library, the study area near audi where mi and fil will wait for mm to come out wahahaz...the toilets....canteen where we crap non stop....the dance studio where we stayed up and played board games during sports carnival....lucky heights wahahahz....tat terrible slope....and i miss my frens :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home