Friday, March 10, 2006

retrenchment crisis

today my supervisor came and told us a bad news..........with effect on monday there will only be 3 people working and 2 will be released.....

den i was like.......so there's a retrenchment exercise??? *gasps* we will know more abt it tml abt who is gg off......but hey i'm 18+ onli....retrenchment????? my goodness.....if i get retrenched, this will most prob haunt mi for da rest of my life.....retrenched at 18....

forget it lar if retrenched den at most find another job lo! hahaz....realised the contract i sign with the agency is all to my disadvantage.....but nvm la times are bad as my colleagus says hahaz....he's funny man....he like to eat cheese fries mixed with chili and mashed potato with chili *yucks* hahaz remind mi of samantha who eat chicken rice with bandung *my goodness*

may be gg open house tml hohoz...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home