Monday, October 31, 2005

CuT hAiR

i cut my hair today....a bit shorter....initially want it real short but my hairdresser stopped mi cos she said it will be real short...so in the end it was another trimming session....argh my hair grow real fast and i dunno why i'm persipring in an air con room now argh!!

anyway this few days of cave style studying makes mi v tired....argh need fresh air....despite i cut my connections with outside life, i heard a shockening rumour.....dunno if it's true abt current principal of tkgs taking over the position of the principal of tj....my fren told mi the source quite reliable...last time mrs chan left for acjc....hmm....i got no comments hahaz but feel fortunate tat i'm j2 hahaz oppz

i need to stay in my cave again....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home