Wednesday, October 26, 2005

pUkE

it seems tat puking is my fav past time hahaz...i puke again after dinner with my frens arghhhhh!!! i finally know wuts the reason behind my puking...it's laughing!! laughing causes indigestion....today celebrated sk bday by having dinner at iguana cafe....today was hilarious....cos i was feeling okay in the beginning and i told myself dun drink too much moreover starting was quite dead hahaz....but when the alcohol takes effect we are like crazy liaoz...hahaz...started playing all sorts of games hahaz....hei bai pei!! oh my it's been years since i last played with qi cos we nv see mr peh for a loooong time!play hai dai quan and blah blah blah...we having a hilarious and fun time laughing hahahaz....my gals rox!!!!

anyway mi and sk left earlier...so i can go home and sleep wake up early and study :) anyway on the train i'm quite pissed by this man....cos i was leaning against the glass panel....and he board and stand damn close to mi lar!! i cant even move and breathe!!so !!#$%^&*^%$#he's nt a local i think...irritating!!

on the bus i was telling myself nt to puke nt to puke and somemore this little gal sitting in front of mi talk to mi hahaz...so i only force a smile....cos i feel like puking.....she's v cute her eyes v nice....eyelashes v long. almost puke at my void deck but i dun want to malu myself so i renn now i feel much better :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home