Wednesday, July 06, 2005

wow~

my results are out....and it's like yar shit hahaz.....i'm a bit depressed over the results esp chem.....cos it's my lowest record....anyway it's still above average so i shall nt be too sad over it :P......

yeah though my bio result is nt tat good either, i still quite happy during the bio lesson hahaz...cos my bio teacher said i've slimmed down hahahahahaz......quite happy :P but i din like purposely go on diet......must be my mother starving mi during the holidays......she din wan to give mi food at night when i'm hungry sobz....she ask mi go and sleep *cries*

warning to filina and yijun.......dun go plaza singapura too often ok......dun let mi catch you two red-handed hahaz

and to the creature spamming my tagboard......i advise it to mind its own business lo......keep cursing pple....later got retribution ar....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home