Sunday, July 03, 2005

DoRaEmOn

konna koto ii na
dekitara ii na
anna yume konna yume ippai aru kedo
this sort of thing is good
I wish I could do it
that sort of dream, this sort of dream, I have many of them but
minna minna minna
kanaete kureru
fushigina POKKE de kanaete kureru
sora wo jiyuu ni tobitai na
all of them, all of them, all of them
he grants my dreams
he grants my dreams with a mysterious pocket
I want to fly freely in the sky
(hai! takekoputaa!)
(Here! Bamboo-copter!)
AN AN AN
tottemo daisuki
DORAEMON
ah ah ah
I love you very much,
Doraemon


Yeah!! it's doraemon!!!! hahahaz....my favourite cartoon character!! hahaz i luv doraemon....now, every saturday i wake up at 10 to watch doraemon hahahaz....it's so cute!! the magical pocket!! haha i was singing the doraemon song juz now...and my mama tot it was from tv or wut hahahaz....muz be i sound like doraemon!!

tomolo gg east coast park for picnic so exciting~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home