Thursday, December 16, 2004

WOoHOo

YEAH!!!!!! 3 cheers and 3 cheers and 3 cheers for june tan hip hip hooray x3!!!!!!! WOOHOO~~ i've finished all case study!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yeah!!!! so i left with maths and gp research!!!!!!!

actually i wanted to do gp research one reaaallyyy....den i flip my gp notes and i realise it'a all empty!!!! my goodness....and i tried to go matrix and dl but they only got the year 2003! how???? nvm i shall use my own strehngth to source...........

i gg cut hair later! so exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i hope it turns out well............and i gg to buy presents for everybody!!!! (my everybody is not everybody tat i know cos i'll be broke).....ok i also sending x'mas card!!!!! haha obviously the one i selling hahaha but hmm best frens gt nicer one hahaahaz.......okay to all my fren ar who want x'mas card please tag mi hohoz (like anione will tag) i'll send 10 ok??? whilst stock last......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home