Saturday, December 11, 2004

NoThInG To Do

"He smiled at me and i smiled back.....He started walking towards me and i walk towards him too.....when we meet, he said 'Hi' with a twinkle in his teeth. then we both turned and say 'XXX toothpaste alwayz'........." hahahahaz tats the plot for the toothpaste ad for sly and me hahahaha crazy!! i got nth to do so came out with this plot maybe the company may want to use it hahaz juz inform me....okay better stop this nonsense before everyone thinks i'm infatuated wif him hahaz i'm not.....

listening to x-japan cd and they rawk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! rockerz rulz hahahaz. they can sing fast songs and romantic ballads hahahaz like their music! hmmm before tat i was listening to Shinhwa's cd and i realise i like their song 'angel' so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i gg crazy soon!!!!

Shinhwa *Angel*
The time I had so hoped for has come
with that heart for you I started a letter from the first time we must have been meant to love

Wearing your wedding dress you're too beautiful to see
and my heart seeing you pounds as if to burst and
I slip a ring on your fourth finger

Close your eyes and listen to my heart
Live together with me forever
Wake me from my sleep with your voice

Always hold me once everyday, don't spare those words that you love me
Always tell me into my eyes
and I'll be in that place like the first time

When you're hurt I'll always be your strength
I'll promise you, that you are my everything
and please just let me know

Beautiful nose, eyes, lips, those lips, you so beautiful, lipstick fragrance kiss me --- more than morning dew--- even if we are in the same space, one moment and I miss you
The reason I live ----

Close your eyes and listen to my heart
Live together with me forever
Wake me from my sleep with your voice

Always hold me once everyday, don't spare those words that you love me
Always tell me into my eyes
and I'll be in that place like the first time

I kneel in front of you, and I sing for you
The image of you in my eyes is such a happy image
I'll make you smile again and I promise you

I love you --- even many sleepless nights --- I'll be alright ---My angel ---

I'll give you all my happiness to you
I'll make it so you use them all
I'll match my footsteps to yours
Just stay in that place like the first time

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home