Friday, December 21, 2007

cool!

caught alvin and the chipmunks with cousins! cute and funny hahaz though enchanted rox more hahaz...i like theodore the chipmunk!! so cute!!

played bowling with nick and i got my personal best hahaha with a score of 100 woosh! eh i got 4 spares in a row leh hahahaz not too bad wut! but my hands and thighs are aching.......

went bugis with filina!! den to city plaza (woosh hahahaz a weird place to be) and singpost hahahaz...a bit tired from the walking but i bot my cheap watch hohoz and finish x'mas shopping and bot the stuff to make sandwiches for tml picnic (bless my friends hahahaz i hope my sandwiches are edible *cross fingers*)

TIRED!!!! slp ealy and wake up early to make sandwich *beams*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home