Friday, July 07, 2006

Funny

yesterday i went to tutor the girl and she realli amused mi...
she: teacher, i went to the hydroponics farm and hor they give mi canbags for free leh
me: canbags? wut is tat?
she: canbags la
me: wut is canbags?
she: u teacher u oso dunno? *sighz*
*she took out her little book and pointed out her canbags*
i laughed like shit hahaz she was referring to cabbage hahaz...den she told mi her mother call it canbags...hmm den i oso dun dare to laugh to loudly...she laughed with mi too....she's so amusing

i made a new specs! at aljunied hahaz i decided not to do it at the shop near my place cos the variety is v v limited....i made a frameless specs!! with red colour sides hahaz i think it's quite nice hahaz at least i like it....

today haha i went on a date with filina ard ubi hahaz...we went for lunch and start loitering ard the estate with no aims hahaz...we read magazines at fitness corner (o.o) haha and fed mosquitoes hohoz... den came my hse to drink bubble tea and explore my piggy bank wahahaz...

i need to save my eyes!! my degree went up...as i expected sighz....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home