Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Bday Celebrations

celebrated my 19th birthday with a bunch of old friends hahaz....six years already.....like a tradition to celebrate with them......the juz make my day hahaz.....

had dinner at sakura downtown east....and guess wut hahaz...got a special guest

minnie!! hahaz they got mi this huge balloon....and it matches my outfit....

Mi and my twin...minnie hahaz

mi and ck and minnie!!

ting acting cute hahaz

sk, mi and ck!!

qi, mi and ting!












ok later on we went to watch soccer at sk's house....mi, ting and ck were rooting for japan while sk was rooting for aust...we were so happy tat japan was leading by one goal...but in the end we were like gosh cos aust scored 3 goals at last 20minutes.......almost flipped the table hahaz.....oh i cut my bday cake at sk's house during half time heez

arghh i love this cake!! v nice!! tasty too!!


i trying to blow th candles...yar my head is indeed bigger than the cake hahaz...the cake is small ar not my head big hahaz

the banner tat sk owe mi for 3 years hahaz....the poem is cool....quoting,

"specifically miss ong's art class, where both of us were never teacher's pets. Her lessons may have been a royal chore But our jokes made sure life wasnt a bore."

"then endless neo-prints we took and our ridiculour obsession with 4Ds" hahaz 4D means other things and not lottery hahaz...

i love this card...simple but spell it all hahaz....ck and ting did a hip hop song on it hahaz

my pressie!!hahaz i will carry this bag out dun worry hahaz

jacket!! i like it hahaz

no flowers no cactus but a bouquet of sweet lollies heez

and more lollies hahaz

more note books and stickers!!

I LOVE YOU MY FRIENDS!! though i may not be anywhere near you all at all times but it doesnt mean i dun care ok? i will support all of ya anytime anywhere :) and thanx to all of my friends who wishes mi happy bday hahaz...u all make my day too :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home