Monday, January 02, 2006

no work! irritated!

i woke up late today....and i tot i was late for work....my papa drove me all the way to toa payoh...when i reached there i called my fren, they say no work today cos the laptop not there *argh* all of us were like half way there den they only called this morning sighz....

so i went shopping with my papa around toa payoh and i din buy anything hahaz i went around to help my papa choose his new pair of shoes.....he's more fuzzy than mi....it lies in the gene hahaz...heng he finally bought one....went to eat at delifrance.....hmm the pple there v cute and courteous but the speed is like.......turtle cos i think only got one young man inside handling the food.....and the sequence of the food is like upside down but nvm la cos they realli v cute hahaz i mean the way they serve not the way they look haz...

toa payoh is acty quite a big town....got a lot of things quite nice to walk abt....can consider shifting there den i can eat a lot of things :) got sports complex nearby and swimming pool...got library got a lot of things to eat haha like crystal jade, mac,kfc,pizza,swensen,ljs,bk,mas,yakun cool hor got so many....

anyway at courts i saw zhang xueling the national table tennis player.....i told my papa den my papa want to get her autograph hahaz but he was juz joking....

went home den i went shopping wif my mama in the evening hahaz.....we went bugis.....i bought 2 top for my mama leh how filial of mi....my wage :) and my mama bought mi a bag from bugis village!! cool!!

i returned home and my papa told mi while i went shopping wif my mama, he went to buy another pair of shoes from his favourite brand, crocodile......he spends more money than mi loh of cos he earn more than mi hahaz....so he shld stop saying tat i spend a lot acty i dun....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home