Monday, January 30, 2006

NeW YeAR

happie new year!! so happy today because of my new clothes which mi look like a candy hahahaz..blackjack with cousins....i'm like winning throughout loh when gerald was the banker....but when i become the backer i lost all...sighz...heng i only started with two bucks hahaz

anyway i'm soo stupid...my ahma ask mi if she has given mi ang pow den i say yeah....but abt 15mins later i realised she havent give mi.....and i'm paiseh to say she havent give....so nothing sobz hahaz but nvm i dun realli mind la...she can keep more money for herself....anyway my ahma and ahgong handphones are so kewl lo...mine is sony ericsson t300i....my ah ma has a motorola razor (0.0) and my ahgong has a nokia 6101...sighz...can someone find a wall for mi to bang? my gradparents are more hip den mi....

den went my grandaunt's house...eat ba kwa and ba kwa...my grandaunt queue three and a half hours for it...v nice to eat....my aunt was telling mi tat she can take mi to america! she say i juz need to buy the air tix...den the rest on her...cos can live in her fren's house...cool!!! i hope she not bluffing mi loh hahaz...den after a while i think an army of relatives came over from the other grandaunt's house...den v lively....and tat pushes our dinner back....ate at abt 10...indigestion...

anyway i got a mysterious granduncle....since young till now i dun think i see him once before...he's so mysterious...though everytime i went my the other grandaunt's house, he's inside but nv show himself...*gasps*....haaz ok nth liaoz

more visitings tml!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home