Saturday, May 07, 2005

What the HeLL?

ok......this evening out with diana, yuyan, grace, yifang and filina to celebrate diana's belated bday....and yes the war between my family and my neighbours started when i left my house........

who gives tat b*tch the right to scold and accuse my father as a thief..........what the hell is this........i think my father flared up.......nv in my whole life i've heard my father tok loudly.....but today my mother said my papa shouted with anger.....even my mother din see my papa so angry before loh......my papa is so mild tempered and i can sense tat the b*tch really angered my father so much.............ok i'm angry while i typing this blog...........she's the one at fault loh and she still scream at the top of her lungs......we merely remove the things away from our property...........and she call my father a thief???? we almost called the police.............if i'm at home.......i think i'll call and i withhold any rights to sue her for slandering my papa.........how dare she scold my papa........asshole.........ok think we'll move out soon.......sighz..............i had a wonderful 16 years living with fun peace laughter and joy with my ex neighbour........now nightmare has began.........let mi say this......i'll curse anyone who are mean to my family loh...

ok i shall relax........woohoo.........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home