Sunday, May 29, 2005

FiLeS

finally bought ring files to pack all my lecture notes and tutorials yeah!! the packing shall commence tomolo! went parkway with my parents to buy files and other stuff.....and i get to eat ice cream again!!! yummy!! anyway my legs still hurt le.....after the dodgeball thingy...why ar?? i like nv do anything but my legs are aching and my blue black still pain sobz....think i'm aging....anyway my bday coming!! yeah v happy :)

ling went church with nick today to see little joel and his sister......got take pictures....shall upload later....joel seems to be thinner....so many months nv see him already....

ok i cried again watching armageddon.....argh and i nv watch the whole infernal affair becos of armageddon..... andy lau and tony leung rox.....hahahaz suddenyl remember iris's idol is eric tsang....well different pple got different taste so i shall not comment any further hahahaz....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home