Thursday, April 14, 2005

:)

hmm thnx ting for your message, i can post my tag so write here....thnx for being so sweet which is so unlike you hahazzz (dun kill mi)! and sk, i'll invite u hahaz bring passport cos it's in america hahaz....i'm less depressed :)

yeah my papa bought a digi camera for mi :) i'm so happy heez acty he's juz using his voucher....hahaz oppz.....i'm like getting more high tech now hahaz...

ok listening to sly's cd....the more i listen the more i like hahaz....not bad lar his cd....trust mi :P
hmm had fun in sch hahaz....my friends a bit gila one hahaz but quite nice.....got the tkgs feeling when i hang out with my classmates :P.....

tmr sport's day....i doing first aid duty hahaz i dun care.....cos i gt nth to do.....and tml pw results will be out!!!!!!!!! arghhhh....scary scary......no matter wut, i think my pw grp rox heez :) ok i cant stand my sweetness hahaz.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home